The See It All Summer Prize Search (the “Contest”) begins on July 7, 2017, at 12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends on July 28, 2017, at 11:59 PM PST (the “Contest Period”). The Contest is sponsored by Space Needle LLC (the “Sponsor”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years old or older on July 7, 2017, except any employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of the Sponsor, its respective parent, subsidiaries, or related and affiliated companies, its advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, distributors and members of the employee’s immediate family and those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter. The Contest winner will be required to disclose his or her legal name, address, telephone number, date of birth, and Social Security Number. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. HOW TO PLAY: No purchase is required for eligibility in the Contest nor will it increase odds of winning. During the Contest Period, contestants should follow See It All Seattle on Instagram (@seeitallsea), Facebook (SeeItAllSEA) or Twitter (@seeitallsea). Clues will be posted each week for different prizes, along with a short description of what each prize is. After the third clue, a pair of binoculars will be placed at the hidden location. Once the binoculars have been taken by the winner, anyone may enter to win a See It All ticket bundle by taking a photo of the chalk logo at the destination. To enter, the contestant must post the photo of the chalk logo, tagging See It All on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and include the hashtag #SIAseek. To win a See It All ticket bundle, the contestant must enter a photo before midnight of the day the third clue is released.
3. PRIZE: There will be six (6) grand prizes with 2 being released each week (the “Prize”). Each prize will be different and will be explained in a post on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter before the clues are released. The Prizes are exclusive “experiences” donated by the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden and Glass, Woodland Park Zoo, Seattle Aquarium, Clipper Vacations, Pacific Science Center, and The Museum of Flight. The Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash unless approved by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner of the Prize will be responsible for transportation to and from the event/venue, unless the Sponsor specifies otherwise. The Sponsor will announce the name of the winner after the binoculars have been found for each prize.
4. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Once someone finds the binoculars, they must post a picture, tagging @seeitallsea with the hashtag #SIAseek. The first person to post a picture of the binoculars wins the prize for that set of clues. A contestant may only win one grand prize (main prize offered through binoculars) throughout the duration of the contest. A contestant may enter to win a See It All ticket bundle once for each round of clues. Once a contestant has been selected for a See It All ticket bundle, they may not be selected to win another ticket bundle. A contestant who has won a grand prize is still eligible to win a See It All ticket bundle. The Sponsor will randomly select winners for the See It All ticket bundles after each grand prize has been awarded. The winner does not need to be present at any physical locations at the time the winner is announced. The winner will be notified via the winners Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter by message. Odds of winning the ticket bundle are determined by the total number of eligible Entries received.
5. PRIZE CLAIM: Noncompliance by a potential winner will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. A potential winner must claim the Prize by either affirmatively responding to the Sponsor’s Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter notification one (1) business day after notification. Failure to claim the Prize within the specified period will result in disqualification and forfeiture, and an alternate potential winner will be selected. If a prize is unclaimed, undeliverable or un-awarded for any reason or cause whatsoever beyond the control of the Sponsor, in its sole opinion, the unclaimed, undeliverable, or un-awarded Prize will be forfeited and may not be re-awarded.
6. GENERAL RULES: The opportunity to participate in this Contest is non-transferable and non-assignable. By participating in the Contest, each contestant represents and warrants that he or she is in compliance with these Official Rules, Facebook’s Terms of Service (if contestant enters the Contest via Facebook), Instagram’s Terms of Service (if contestant enters the Contest via Instagram), Twitter’s Terms of Service (if the contestant enters the Contest via Twitter) and any other applicable law. Any contestant who engages in cheating, uses fraudulent entry methods, submits entries with falsities, submits photographs that are not of the contestant, submits duplicate entries from different Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts, or enters the Contest using a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account for which the contestant is not the authorized account holder will be disqualified. Each potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account associated (if any) with the winning Entry. The Sponsor reserves the right at its reasonable discretion to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw any Entry and/or contestants at any time during or after the Contest. Without limiting the foregoing, Entries that are untimely, incomplete, obscene, offensive, derogatory, that are/appear to be lacking good faith, are/appear not to be submitted in the spirit of the Contest, or are otherwise non-compliant will be disqualified and void. Incomplete, illegible, false, deceptive or garbled Entries are not eligible. By submitting an Entry, a contestant represents and warrants that the contestant has obtained permission from all persons whose name or likeness is used in the Entry, if any, and that publication of the Entry via various media, including posting to the Internet, will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Contestants will indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and its agents from any claims to the contrary. Each contestant grants the Sponsor and any parent, subsidiary, or related and affiliated companies full permission and authority to use, re-use, copy, publish, display, broadcast, distribute, edit, translate, adapt, and/or license the use of contestant’s photograph and/or description of the special occasion and/or contestant’s voice, name, photographs, or likeness in any promotional activity related to the contestant participating in the Contest, except where prohibited by law, and further grants the Sponsor the right to use contestant’s contact information for its own use to contact the contestant about other Sponsor programs and the contestant is not entitled to compensation from the Sponsor for any promotional activity involving the contestant. The Sponsor is not responsible or liable for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, not received, stolen, mutilated, or illegible Entries or mail. No liability is assumed by the Sponsor for any malfunction of the Internet or individual computer systems. By entering the Contest, all contestants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify contestants who fail to follow these Official Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Contest. The winner of the Prize may not substitute, transfer or assign the Prize. The Sponsor reserves, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the Prize become unavailable. BY PARTICIPATING, CONTESTANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, ANY PARENT OR SUBSIDIARY AND THEIR AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ALLEGED AND/OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EXISTING NOW OR ARISING IN THE FUTURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DISABILITY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COURT COSTS, SETTLEMENT AND DISBURSEMENTS) DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART OUT OF DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITIES, ACCESS TO ANY WEB SITES, AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR ANY ELEMENT THEREOF. Each contestant covenants not to sue any released party or cause them to be sued regarding any matter released above, and further covenant not to disaffirm, limit or rescind this release. A waiver by the Sponsor of any term in these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of any other provision.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to any of contestant’s or to any other person’s electronic device related to or resulting from participating in the Contest or downloading materials from or use of any website or social media account associated with the Contest. The Sponsor is not responsible for any person’s failure to successfully enter the Contest due to technical failure or other electronic or human error, including device or browser incompatibility. If, for any reason, the Contest or any element thereof is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, cheating, technical failures, or any other causes which the Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest or any element thereof, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, or any element thereof, and select the winners from eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed equitable by the Sponsor. The Sponsor shall not be liable to winners or any other person for failure to execute the Contest or any element thereof, or to supply the Prize by reason of any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity, equipment failure, terrorist acts, cyber attacks, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, or any other event beyond its reasonable control. In no event will the Sponsor, any parent, subsidiary, or related and affiliated companies, advertising or promotion agencies and/or all their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of participation in the Contest or any element thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, the Sponsor’s website, social media accounts, prizes, and all other media or items associated with the Contest are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
9. GOVERNING LAW: The Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Washington without respect to its conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in the Contest, contestants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest shall be resolved exclusively before a neutral one-person arbitration panel located in Seattle, Washington.
10. AMENDMENTS TO OFFICIAL RULES: The Sponsor reserves the right to amend the Contest dates and these Official Rules at any time. If any portion of these Official Rules is determined to be unenforceable due to local, state, or federal laws, all other portions of these Official Rules shall remain in effect. For a copy of these Official Rules or any amendments thereto, send a request and self-addressed stamped envelope to See It All Summer Prize Search, c/o Space Needle Marketing, 203 6th Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109.