All aboard! Argosy Cruise’s Christmas Ship™ Festival has been a Northwest holiday tradition for 70 years. Enjoy ships decorated with beautiful lights cruising the Sound now through December 23rd.
There are three ways to enjoy the festival:
- Aboard the Christmas Ship™: Set sail on the official Christmas Ship™ the Spirit of Seattle, and adventure to almost 65 various Puget Sound waterfront communities. This festive 2-3 hour cruise includes boarding photos with Santa, Kids Crew craft corner, a reading of ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas’, and the festive sounds of an onboard community choir. See available dates and book here.
- Aboard the 21+ Follow Boat: This adults only cruise is a floating party for grown ups. It’s bottoms up on the Follow Boat, making waves this holiday season. Grab your ugliest holiday season sweater and get ready for fun. Each week the Follow Boat has a different theme including Tipsy Christmas Carols, Christmas Games and an Ugly Sweater Party. The bar is stocked with festive cocktails!
- Watching from an Onshore Event: Enjoy the parade of the Christmas Ship™ and Follow Boat from a community event on shore. You’ll see a 20-minute choir broadcast from the Christmas Ship™. Check out the complete schedule here.
The Christmas Ship™ Parade of Boats: The 5th Annual Parade of Boats Viewing Party takes place this year on December 13th. Sparkling decorated boats parade westward from Lake Union through the Fremont Cut. There are several viewing options: from onboard the Christmas Ship, on your own “decorated vessel” or at the viewing party! Learn more here.
Christmas Ship™ Grand Finale: The beautiful end to a spectacular season! Decorated boats from all over gather in Lake Union and sail to Portage Bay and back for the final choral performance offshore at Gas Works Park. Get details here.
Things to Note:
- Guests can sail for a great cause: a portion of all Christmas Ship™ Festival proceeds go to The Seattle Times Fund for the Needy.
- If you have a large group (20 or more) you can reserve in bulk. Call 206.623.1445 to get it set up.
- Need to cancel? Cancel 72 hours or more in advance and you’ll be refunded 50% of the total amount of your booking cost.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed on board. Snacks and beverages will be available on board- or you can pre-purchase meals by FareStart to savor on board.
- Dress warm and wear comfortable shoes! While the boats are heated and comfortable, winter weather can make for chilly cruises and slippery boat decks.