Hailed as One of the Top 10 Places in the World to celebrate Oktoberfest, and Seattle’s Largest Beer Fest, Fremont’s Oktoberfest is “the prost with the most!” Join the fun, September 20, 21 and 22nd in Seattle’s Fremont neighborhood. You can enjoy over 100 beers and ciders on tap, tons of fun games, and much more!
Thirsty? Enjoy a mini-mug (each sample costs a token), a full stein or boot (available for purchase inside the festival), or non-alcoholic beverages of your choice. You can see 2018’s complete beverage line-up here (2019 was not listed at the time of this blog posting).
The fun extends beyond just drinking with fun activities including axe throwing, a giant dj tower, stein hoisting and chainsaw pumpkin carving! Plus enjoy our local sports teams on big screens around the event.
Tickets are available for purchase at the following levels (each valid for entry on any one day of the festival):
● Grand Admission: $30 for 10 tasting tokens and a 5oz. mini tasting mug.
● General Admission: $25 for 5 tasting tokens and a 5oz. mini tasting mug.
● Festival Only Admission: $20 for 4 non-alcoholic beverage tickets.
Dog-lovers you do not want to miss Dogtoberfest! Sunday, September 22nd bring the whole pack to Fremont. Mud Bay sponsors this fun event with activities including the CityDog Magazine Cover Dog Contest, Seattle Fly Dogs, and more.
Things to note:
- This event requires a ticket and is 21+ every day. No exceptions.
- Wine and cider are available as well as beer and non-alcoholic beverages.
- What in on a secret? Enter promo code SKEPTIC at online checkout for 2 extra drink tokens.