Gather your girlfriends and head to Tacoma for the So Northwest Women’s Show, March 9th and 10th at the Tacoma Dome. For over 30 years the Northwest Women’s Show has been bringing women the latest in fashion, fun, freebies, celebrities and more! This year’s show will feature hundreds of exhibitors, two stages with demos, workouts, and performances, along with delicious tastings, samplings and giveaways. There is truly something for every woman!
2019’s celebrity guests include Mario Lopez (AC Slater, anyone?), Dancing with the Stars’ Lindsay Arnold, and HGTV’s Matt Muenster. Two stages will highlight a number of demonstrations from Orangetheory Fitness, DIY from HGTV, fashion shows, cooking demos, performances by Tacoma Professional Firefighters Union, travel tips, and more.
Here are just a few of the 2019 exhibitors you don’t want to miss:
- Jill Eddy, the world’s leading expert in lip print interpretation will be at the So Northwest Women’s Show to tell visitors what their smooch means.
- You DO NOT want to miss the Tacoma Professional Firefighters Union dance. They are on fire (pardon the pun!).
- Shark Tank will be at the show as a part of their nationwide search to discover the next best ideas and entrepreneurs! If you’ve got a great idea, and want more details click here.
More to note:
- Are you a BECU member? You’ll get $4 off the ticket admission price.
- Get a complete list of vendors here.
- Meet the hosts, get tickets and see last year’s video here.
- Parking is FREE!