Whale Watching with Clipper Vacations
If your family wants an adventure that captures the beauty of the Puget Sound a whale watching tour with Clipper Vacations will not disappoint. The waters of the Puget Sound and Salish Sea are some of the “largest and biologically rich”in the world- they are abundant with spectacular wildlife including orca, humpback, gray and minke whales. Watch as they splash, breach, play and feed all around you!
Choose from Clipper Vacations’ three different excursions (two offer day and overnight options), all guided by an on-board naturalist who provides expert guidance throughout the entire trip:
Gray Whale Watching Day Trips from Seattle
- These trips are offered select weekends in March through the month of April. This is the opportune time to watch as the North Puget Sound gray whales make their way from Mexico to Alaska (a 10,000-mile journey).
- You’ll spend the day on the boat with a 2-hour stop in Langley on Whidbey Island
- This is the ONLY gray whale watching tour that departs from downtown Seattle
Seattle Whale Watching Day and Overnight Trips to San Juan Island
- Trips are offered April 28-October 14, 2018
- You’ll cruise to the San Juans right from Seattle’s Pier 69
- On this trip you’ll most likely catch an orca or humpback whale playing around in the Sound
- This is the ONLY Seattle whale watching tour to the San Juan Islands
- Enjoy locally-sourced food and drinks (for purchase)
- Explore Friday Harbor on your 2-hour stop
- The overnight trip includes all evening and the next morning in Friday Harbro- to slow your pace and give you a better taste of “Island Time”
Clipper Vacations also offers both day and overnight trips to Victoria through the Salish Sea. Get all of the details and plan your trip at: https://www.clippervacations.com/whale-watching/.